Vehicle Wrap Submissions Now Open!
Avery Dennison Graphics Solutions is bringing back their “Wrap Like A King” Challenge for 2021. This year’s vehicle wrap competition will run from September 1 to October 31, 2021. A new concept called “Local Edition” has been launched for the first time, with awards for 12 Regional Wrap Kings and three Continent Wrap Kings and Queens.
Wrap Like A King is an opportunity for wrap installers to be recognized for their creativity and artistry. The ‘Creature from the Wrap Lagoon’ pictured here was the 2019 winner and MetroWrapz was named ‘King of the Wrap World.
Beginning today, wrap installers from over 40 countries are invited to submit their best full print or color change vehicle wrapping projects. The combined prize packages for 2021 Regional and Continental winners exceed $30,000. The three Continental winners will also be invited to each select a charity to receive a $1,000 donation in the name of the winner.
Installers around the world can submit their Avery Dennison color change, digital wrap (or a combination of the two) creations until October 31 to be included in this year’s Wrap Like A King competition.
The industry experts on the panel bring a wealth of experience to select the most beautiful, technically challenging or otherwise most impressive wraps. Judges include:
Justin Pate – Professional Installer/Instructor, Global – American based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Dariusz Tondera – Avery Dennison Technical Sales Support, Eastern Europe and Russia
Molly Waters – Avery Dennison Senior Technical Specialist, USA
Sarel Krüger – Avery Dennison Graphics Solutions, South Africa
Wrap Like A King celebrates the artistry of vehicle digital and color change wraps in this worldwide competition, which is back this year.
Full information about the competition is available at wraplikeaking.com.
- Applicators from 12 different geographic regions can participate: United States, Canada, Europe & Middle East and Northern Africa, and the APAC Region (Australia, New Zealand, China and South Africa).
- All entries need to be submitted at wraplikeaking.com.
- Any project can be entered which uses Avery Dennison Supreme Wrapping™ Film, the Conform Chrome series, MPI 1105 Digital Wrapping Series or a combination of car wrap films.
- Judges will select 12 Regional Wrap Kings – each winning nearly $2,000 worth of personalized marketing materials, Avery Dennison products and more.
- Regional Wrap Kings will then go on to compete across three continents: Europe & MENA, North America and APAC (Australia, New Zealand, China and South Africa).
- The three Continent Winners will be announced online on November 26, 2021, via the social media accounts linked to the participating Avery Dennison regions.