The Liberty Walk “HellGato” previously owned by famous YouTuber Salomondrin, has been giving new life after being picked up by modern Mopar driver & Dodge enthusiast, Salam Gorou (@951hellgato), who purchased the car at the beginning of 2018 and wasted no time making modifications.
The muscle car only had 6,900 miles in over 3 years and was not drivable over 70mph, due to its old fashion bags & shocks. Salam upgraded the suspension to Air Lift Performance which gave him a smoother ride and allowed him to fit bigger tires, like his current Nitto nt555r’s street radials. The “HellGato” was also featured in “The Box” music video by Roddy Ricch, the #1 trending song in the world. Photos by @xci_photo & @photosbypacheco respectively.
Some other changes Salam made are:
- Color changing led halo lights around the headlights.
- Custom exhaust done by Best Muffler in Lake Elsinore, CA
- Custom air intake, APR Performance carbon fiber spoiler & front chin.
- Custom carbon fiber & suede steering wheel by Beith Performance Parts
- Custom suede diamond stitched interior & trunk done by SOS Customz in Ocean Side, CA
- Engine dress up kit from Billet Technology
- Custom red hydro dip dash & engine covers from Creative Custom Finishing
- Vertical door hinges by Vertical Doors in Lake Elsinore, CA
- Fully ported race blower & custom powder coated in lollipop red by Jokerz Performance
- Performance upgrades by MPR Motorsports in Lake Elsinore, CA
If you want more details on HellGato, be sure to check out Salam’s YouTube channel.