Get ready for a turbocharged blast of excitement because SEMA Fest is hitting the Las Vegas Festival Grounds on November 3-4!
SEMA has cranked up the volume and combined the best of motorsports, music, and car culture to bring you a two-day extravaganza like no other, thanks to the rock stars at the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA).
Picture this: two heart-pounding stages, 22 electrifying musical acts, and a whole lotta horsepower on display. We’re talking about insane stunts and high-octane action from the legends of the road. Formula DRIFT will burn rubber, Hoonigan will push the limits, and Nitro Circus will have you on the edge of your seat!
So mark your calendars, rev up your engines, and get your tickets to the first SEMA Fest to celebrate motorsports, music, and all things cars at SEMA Fest in Las Vegas! It will be a full-throttle, adrenaline-pumping weekend you won’t want to miss!
The festival is the natural evolution of the passion for all things automotive exemplified at the SEMA Show. The Association started to further highlight and share that passion with the enthusiast public in 2011 with the SEMA Cruise, which evolved in 2014 with SEMA Ignited, the official Friday night after-party for the SEMA Show. Now, it’s evolving again with this new festival format that celebrates the relationship between motorsports, music, and car culture.
Featured attractions include:
- World-class drifting demos by Formula DRIFT teams
- Extreme motorsports action by Hoonigan
- Freestyle motocross and BMX Big Air show from Nitro Circus
- Ride with Us – learn-to-ride motorcycle experience
- Consumer marketplace with vendors, craft food, and more
- E-Gaming experience and competition by NACL
- Two festival stages featuring 22 diverse acts over two days showcasing a wide variety of musical genres